The Association for Educational Transformation (ASSET) launched its bursary to fund students in the tertiary institutions
ASSET bursary 2018 application forms | ASSET bursary requirements | ASSET bursary field of study | ASSET bursary closing dates | ASSET bursary contacts
ASSET bursary requirements
Applicants must meet the following minimum criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Residing in the Western Cape,
- Matric student intending on studying for a higher certificate/ diploma/ degree,
- Meet the entry requirements for their chosen faculty.
The bursary will be awarded based on academic results and financial need.
ASSET bursary application forms
The complete application form and all supporting documents must be posted/ hand delivered to:
Association for Educational Transformation
5 Long Street
(PS: faxed & emailed application forms will not be accepted)
Applicants must enclose the following documents (certified copies only).
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate or latest results from school or tertiary institution (if finals not available)
- Documentary evidence from all income earners in your home (see Section B of the application form)
- You should submit a certified copy of final results as soon as they are available.
- Please write neat and legibly when completing your application form. Only the successful applicant will be notified at the end of February.
ASSET bursary CLOSING DATE
30 September 2017.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 021 685 1025