Department of Health North West Learerships
The Department of Health North West learnership might be ideal for you. This department aims at delivering great health care assistance to all citizens. A profession in the healthcare industry has many benefits and can be very satisfying. The field of nursing contains many areas of health care and is more than simply being present at a patient’s bedside. You can do this with the Department of Health North West Learnerships.
This Department of Health North West intends to offer high-quality education for the medical industry. Their objectives are to prevent and fight diseases with efficiency, quality, and a skilled workforce. This Department offers talented candidates a great opportunity. With these learnerships, successful candidates will gain valuable understanding and learn great skills to further their career in the medical field.
Department of Health North West Learnerships Available
Interested individuals who want to apply for a learnership with this department can look at the following fields:
- Nursing Assistant
- General Nursing
- Auxiliary Nursing
- Community Nursing
Most of the learnerships provided by this department will be for a duration of one year unless stated otherwise. If you are a resident in this province and you have a great passion to care for the ill, then one of these learnerships may just be what you need. The department offers selected candidates a great learning experience and a monthly stipend of approximately R1500.
Department of Health North West Learnerships Requirements
Candidates that are ready to move forward and build a career within the nursing field may apply if they meet all requirements. Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35 and live within the area where they make their applications.
Candidates must adhere to the following stipulations:
- You must be a citizen of South African
- Must be in possession of a valid ID document
- Applicants must hold a valid Matric / Grade 12 certificate
- Must stay within the area they are applying in
- You must not be employed
- Must be proficient in English, read, write and speak
- Candidates with Life Science and Biology subjects will be beneficial
- Must be computer literate
Candidates with these said attributes and/or competencies will be preferred:
- With a love of people and great patience
- Problem-solving abilities
- With leadership and organizational skills
- Candidates able to keep calm during pressure and crisis
- All candidates with a love for studying
- Candidates that are honest and reliable
- All candidates who have great life skills, compassion for others and a caring nature
- Candidates that show flexibility with a touch of humor
Candidates must sign a learnership agreement with the department. This will be for the time of their learning experience during the program. Successful candidates will have to work at Government hospitals and/or clinics for the period of their learnership. They may also be asked to work shifts, over weekends or during holidays.
click next to apply