Department of Health Polokwane Learnerships Requirements
Candidates interested in a learnership will have to meet all requirements as set out by the Department of Health. Candidates have to be between 18 and 35 years to be eligible and have to be unemployed. It is recommended to submit a complete curriculum vitae with your application. The details and references included in your curriculum vitae have to be up-to-date.
Further requirements are as follow:
- Applicants must be a South African citizen
- You must have a valid ID
- Applicants must reside within the area where they apply
- All applicants must hold a valid Matric with biology, life science, and English
- Applicants must be able to work without supervision and also as part of a team
- All applicants must be committed to learning
- Applicants must be willing to work according to schedules as assigned
- All applicants must ensure that they fully complete the application and attach certified documentation of all certificates, proof of residence and copy of ID. The proof of residence must not be older than three months.
Department of Health Polokwane Learnerships Application
Department of Health Polokwane learnership application online is not available. The application form can be collected from your nearest branch of the department and can also be submitted there once complete. The documentation you supply will be verified to ensure they are valid. Due to the big numbers of applications received yearly, the department will only be in contact with candidates who make the short list.
Applications must please be hand delivered. All documentation must be certified and attached to your application. Late applications or those who do not have all the documentation required will not be considered. If you do not hear anything from the department within two months, please deem your application as being unsuccessful.
Department of Health Polokwane Learnerships Closing Date
The date at which applications must be submitted is usually the end of October every year. Candidates that want to learn more in this field and become a nurse by profession can apply if they meet all requirements.