Engen bursary application forms 2018
ABOUT Engen bursary
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- National Diploma: Safety Management & Environment
- BCom Financial Accounting
- BCom Transport Economics
- BTech Mechanical Engineering
- BScEng Chemical Engineering
- BScEng Metallurgical Engineering
- BScEng Mechanical Engineering
Engen bursary requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Completed Matric,
- Achieved a minimum average of 70% in Matric,
- Accepted to study at University,
- Currently studying or intending to study in one of the aforementioned fields,
- Have the following personal attributes: takes initiative, resilient & a positive attitude.
*Please note, BTech Mechanical Engineering students: this bursary is for final year students only.
Engen bursary application forms
All bursary applications must be done online at: https://goo.gl/wE5xc9 (please copy and paste the link into your web browser).
Apply by selecting the bursary you would like to apply for, select the “Apply” button, you will then be required to register an account with your email address and password.
Once registered, login and apply for the position.
Engen bursary CLOSING DATE
30 April annually.
Engen bursary CONTACT
For any bursary queries, please contact
Tel: 021 403 4911