ERNEST & YOUNG BURSARIES REQUIREMENTS
When applying for a bursary from Ernest & Young candidates will be required to have the following:
- Certified copy of ID book
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must proof the need for financial assistance
- A complete CV
- Matric certificate
- Academic record that is up to date
- English ‘C’ Grade or higher on ‘Higher Grade’ received in your June exam if you are currently still doing your Matric.
- Pure Mathematics ‘C’ Grade or higher on ‘Higher Grade’ received in your June exam if you are currently still doing your Matric.
- A minimum of 60% is needed if you are already studying towards a BComm degree or corresponding degree at any SAICA accredited institute. This symbol will be required for your year-end result unless you are currently in your 1st year whereas it needs to be achieved in your June exams.
ERNEST & YOUNG BURSARIES APPLICATION
To apply for a bursary from Ernest & Young candidates can contact them at 011 772 3000 (JHB Branch) or 021 443 0292 and ask for the HR Representative at that specific office. The HR Representative can supply you with more information regarding bursaries online application for the different areas.
Visit their web page for additional information about what they can offer not only to bursary candidates but also in all aspects of business.
They can also be reached at the following address via postal services:
Ernest & Young
Private Bag X14
You will also need to supply the required documents and attach them to your application upon applying for a bursary.