Are your looking for a teaching bursary then funza lushaka bursary if the best for you. The funza lushaka bursary program was established to aid students fund their academic dream in the teaching field. More details about funza lushaka bursary 2018 below including funza lushaka bursary opening and closing dates , funza lushaka bursary requirements and criteria.
Details about Fundza lushaka bursary 2018
Now before you apply please read this carefully
The following must be read before making an application for a Funza Lushaka bursary for 2018
- funza lushaka online application 2018 does not permit student with criminal records to apply
- Employees in the higher education departments are not to allocate/reserve bursaries for their spouses or children. We have seen an increasing number of people in the public higher education sector who corrupt the bursary system buy allocating bursaries to their family members or even worse selling those bursary allocations to the public for profit
- Funza lushaka bursary is an online bursary. They no longer accept hard copies.This makes processing the bursary easier and faster and reduces bribery and corruption. funza lushaka application form 2018 pdf can be filled online
- After completing funza lushaka application form 2018 pdf online it is a MUST to print it out
- According to funza lushaka bursary program those who already have other teaching qualifications do not qualify to apply for the bursary
There are two types of qualifications that can be funded with funza lushaka bursary program. Students in any of these two qualification must have at least two subjects that allow the student to specialize as a teacher. This is because the funza lushaka program main aim is to promote teaching in the tertiary level
funza lushaka bursary for Undergraduate studies
4-year Bachelor of Education degree (B Ed), specialising in Foundation Phase (Grade R – 3),
Intermediate Phase (Grade 4 – 6), Senior Phase (Grade 7 – 9) and FET Phase (Grade 10-12).
funza lushaka bursary for Graduate studies
One-year Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) for graduates whose degrees
include at least one major in one of the two priority subjects.
Take note that some universities offer qualifications which combine specialisation in the Foundation
Phase (Grade R – 3) and Intermediate Phase (Grade 4 – 6), or the Intermediate Phase and Senior
Phase, or the Senior Phase (Grade 7 – 9) and FET Phase (Grade 10 –12). These combined
qualifications are also acceptable.
For the full list of admission requirement and criteria for funza lushaka bursary 2018 please click here
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT FUNZA LUSHAKA BURSARY 2018:
- Applications for the Funza Lushaka bursary for 2018 will open on 01 October 2017.
- Please note that there are a limited number of new bursaries available for 2018.
- New applicants are advised to also pursue other funding opportunities such as NSFAS.
- The outcome of the selection process will be available from the University not later than 30 April 2018.
Re-applications close on 17 November 2017;
New applications close on 12 January 2018.
funza lushaka bursary online application forms
If you have read through the requirements and are certain you ca apply for funza lushaka bursary 2018 by clicking the link below
If you are a first time funza lushaka bursary applicant please click here
If you have applied already and unfortunately your application wasn’t successful you can reapply by clicking here
If you have already applied for funza lushaka bursary and perhaps made a mistake and want to undate your personal information please click here