hci foundation bursary application forms 2017 – 2018 : hci foundation login, hci foundation bursary application 2017, hci foundation contact details, hci bursary 2018, hci foundation vacancies, motsepe foundation bursary 2016, hci foundation bursary supporting documents, hci bursary application form 2017 pdf
HCI has a bursary program that will cover study in any field at any University, The University of Technology and only a few selected FET colleges in South Africa. They purely provide learners with financial assistance if they deserve it and they will assist in any year of study.
HCI FOUNDATION BURSARY REQUIREMENTS
You will need to provide them with the following documentation:
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of household income or an affidavit confirming unemployment (Proof of any Grants)
If you are in Grade 12 you need to ensure that your year-end results reach them before middle January each year. These can be mailed, faxed or sent via email. Without your results, your application will be disregarded.
Please be aware of the following:
- You will be notified of your application as it goes through the process and will receive e-mails with every stage of the process.
- Please check your e-mail regularly and follow them on Twitter and Facebook for more updates.
- If you have met their requirements you will be receiving an e-mail to confirm this or if you have not qualified you will also be notified.
- If you are applying for a 1st-year study you will be placed on the short list and you will be interviewed via phone.
- If you do not meet the needed criteria your application will not be taken into consideration.
- If you do meet all the needed criteria your application will be sent on to the next stage and the process will begin.
- Even if you do meet the needed criteria it is not a definite award of the bursary yet.
- You will be notified by March of the next year if you have received the bursary from the HCI Foundation.
- Once a bursary has been awarded to a candidate HCI will be in contact with the University of choice and make the payment directly to them on your behave.
- If you are a South African citizen or a refugee and asylum seeker and meet these requirements you can also apply.
- You must be under the age of 35 by September of the year you are applying in.
- You must be a full-time learner at a University in South Africa
- Must be studying for a 1st-time qualification
- If you are a student studying or enrolling for Honors
- If you received a 50% average in Matric (not for Life-Orientation)
- If your household income is less than R20 000 a month
HCI FOUNDATION BURSARY ONLINE APPLICATION
Follow the link to download the
Or go to www.hcifoundation.co.za, you can also find information on their Bursary Page once applications open. Paper applications are no longer available so please be sure that you have the available time to sit down and fill in the form online. The application will allow you to save, stop and start if you really need to.
You can contact HCI at Tel: 021 4246 010 or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org
HCI FOUNDATION BURSARY CLOSING DATE
Bursaries from HCI usually open the beginning of August and close the end of September for applications for the next year. Candidates must remember to provide them with an e-mail address that is working and a cell phone number that works. If you are a learner applying for 2nd-year of study or higher bursary then you need to give your student number. You will need to know the total amount of your parents / guardians combined income.