Mpumalanga Provincial bursary application forms
ABOUT Mpumalanga Provincial bursary
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Animal Health Care: BVSc Veterinary Science, National Diploma Veterinary Technology, National Diploma Veterinary Nursing, B.Sc Animal Health, B.Sc Agricultural Engineering (Bio Resource Engineering),
- Culture and Historial Studies: Archival Studies, Museum Human Scientists, Heritage Management, Heritage Site Management, Records Management, Library Information Studies, Indigenous language (IsiTsonga, IsiNdebele, Siswati) practitioners.
- Economics, Tourism and Engineering: Economic and Development Studies, B.Com Economics, Energy Economics, Mining Economics, Economic Modelling, Industrial Economics/Engineering, Economic Statistics, Econometrics, Masters in Local and Regional Development, International Trade, Tourism Management and Development, Knowledge Management Studies, Investment Analysis, Geographic Information System (GIS), Mining Engineering.
- Education: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Administration/ Commerce/ Human Resource Management, National Diploma/Bachelor of Construction Engineering, Bachelor of Psychology, Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Art, Bachelor of Sports /Human Movement Studies.
- Health and Medicine: MBCHB Medicine, Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics, B.Cur Nursing, Pharmacy, Bachelor of Clinical Medical Practice, EMS Diploma, Masters in Clinical Psychology, Dental Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Radiography, Bsc Dietetics/ Nutrition, Speech & Hearing Therapy, Clinical Engineering.
- Construction and Built Environment: Construction Management/ Construction Science, Land & Property Development Management, Architectural Studies, Quantity Surveyors, Geotechnical Engineers, Urban and Rural Studies.
- Science and Engineering: Architectural Science/ Technology, Building Science, BSc Construction Science, Quantity Surveyor, Land Surveying, Aviation Technician/ Inspector, Transport Economist, Transport Planning/ Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Water and sanitation Engineering, Environmental Engineering.
- Commerce: Economic Analysis, Financial Management/ Financial Accounting, Internal Auditing, Information Technology.
- Safety and Security: Community Policing, Crime Prevention Management, Road Transport/ Road Safety Management, Road Traffic & Municipal Management.
- Media and Communications: National Diploma Graphic Design, National Diploma Multimedia, National Diploma Film and Video Technology, National Diploma SCM-Assets Management, National Diploma Journalism, BA. Multi Media, B-Com Communication or Journalism, BA. Communication, BA. Political Sciences, BA. Social Sciences, B-Com Economic Science, LLB Degree: Forensic Investigation.
Mpumalanga Provincial bursary requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Reside in Mpumalanga province,
- Proven financial need,
- Engineering qualification students: achieved a minimum of 60& (or level 5-7) in Mathematics, Physical Science and English,
- Female students and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
*Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, as well as those from rural communities.
click next to apply