The Avusa Learnership Application Process
In order to apply for the Contact Centre Operations Learnership, you must complete an application form in your own handwriting.
- You can download the application form from the Times Media website.
- The Times Media website address is http://www.tisoblackstar.com/tbg/companies-and-brands/media/
- Once you get onto the website, look on the top for the link that says “Careers” and click on it, then look for the “Learnership” link
- Click on the “Learnership Application Form” link and the form will automatically download to your computer
- When applying for the learnership make sure that you specify the learnership post that you are applying for (e.g. Times Media Contact Centre Learnership)
- Make sure that you sign the application form yourself
- Attach certified copies of your certificates and Identity Document (these copies must have been certified within the last 3 months – you can get this done at any Police Station)
- If disabled, include a disability confirmation letter from the doctor/clinic/hospital
- Submit your forms by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to 011 328 2883 or check on the website/form for alternative methods of submitting your application
- Please put “Times Media Contact Centre Learnership” in the subject line of your e-mail
- Application forms that are late or unsigned will not be accepted
- Photocopied forms will not be accepted
If your application is shortlisted you will be invited to a panel interview.
Remember that during your workplace training you will be responsible for your own accommodation, transport, and meal costs. It is therefore suggested that you apply for a learnership in the Region or Management Area closest to where you live.